Environmental Club can play a pivotal role in spreading awareness of Environmental Education for Sustainable Development among the students. A variety of activities and programmes can be employed to spread awareness among students, a few of them are:
Environmental Review and an Action Plan to set achievable targets and deadlines for raising awareness, acquiring new perspectives, values, knowledge and skills; and formal and informal processes leading to changed behavior in support of a sustainable environment.
The Club will be involved in a diversity of programmes aimed at promoting environmental consciousness and protecting the environment. Members will contribute by providing creative ideas on how to initiate and organize programmes in line with the Club's objectives as well as in participating in hands-on "green" activities.
* Raise awareness and understanding of environmental issues.
* Instill a sense of responsibility for the environment and a personal commitment to protect and preserve the environment.
* Educate and cultivate an appreciation and interest in the environment.
Trees need friends
*Continue to clean out recycling bins.
* Get more big and small recycling bins.
* Clean-up our club garden and add new plants to it.
* Plant some trees.
* Provide clean drinking water in college through water filters.
* Reduce the amount of plastic bottles.
* Start to compost.