Incubation center help entrepreneurs to solve some of the problems commonly associated with running a start-up by providing them few basic needs
1. To create job opportunities, wealth and business aligning with national priorities.
2. To promote new technology and innovation based startups.
3. To provide a platform for speedy commercialization of technologies developed by the institution.
4. To make an energetic startup ecosystem, by establishing a network between academia, financial institutions, industries and other institutions.
5. To provide cost effective, value added services to startups like mentoring, legal, technical, intellectual property related services.
• Marketing assistance
• High-speed internet access
• Accounting / Financial management access
• Connections to higher education resources
• Comprehensive business training programs
• Help with business etiquette
• Help with business basics
• Networking activities
• Market Research
• Access to bank loans, loan funds and guarantee programs
• Help with presentation skills
• Links to strategic partners
• Access to angel investors or venture capital
• Technology commercialization assistance
• Help with regulatory compliance